- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Receptions/2 Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Concrete Driveway
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Rural Location with Easy Commuting to Derry City/Local Towns and Villages
- Excellent family Home
- Detached family home set in a rural setting on the outskirts of Eglinton, offering easy commuting to Local Towns and Derry City. This home offers spacious family accommodation to include three bedrooms and two receptions, which has been maintained to an excellent standard by the current owners. It is set on a private site with enclosed garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Leaving Eglinton along the Woodvale Rd, travel approximately 2.5 miles and just after the Clon Rd junction, no.92 is situated immediately on your left hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 3.7 x 2.3 (12'1" x 7'6")
- with cushion flooring.
- Lounge: 4.5 x 3.6 (14'9" x 11'9")
- having brick fireplace with tiled hearth, built-in shelving, Pine flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining: 5.6 x 3.6 (18'4" x 11'9")
- with eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, built-in hob and oven, extractor fan with light, built-in cupboard, patio doors to side garden, cushion flooring.
- Tiled Rear Porch
- Family Room: 5.2 x 3.0 (17'0" x 9'10")
- having multi-purpose stove, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: 2.7 x 2.0 (8'10" x 6'6")
- with three piece suits comprising of fitted bath with electric shower over-head, wash hand basin with low level vanity unit, low flush w.c. Also having part tiled walls, built-in storage, cushion flooring.
- Open tread Pine balustrade staircase to first floo
- Bedroom (1): 3.5 x 2.8 (11'5" x 9'2")
- Bedroom (2): 3.9 x 2.8 (12'9" x 9'2")
- Bedroom (3): 3.2 x 2.8 (10'5" x 9'2")
- Bathroom: 2.6 x 2.4 (8'6" x 7'10")
- having three piece suite comprising of bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Also having extractor fan, feature heated towel rail, Pine panel walls, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Side and rear garden laid in lawn. Concrete driveway to the side of the property.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £1064.47 as at 01/10/2021.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »