This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spectacular Views
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Bathroom / Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
When size and position matter then this could be the home for you, as this mature town terrace perfectly combines the elegance and space of a bygone era with a commanding elevated location overlooking Bangor Marina, Belfast Lough and beyond to the Irish sea. Introduced at a price worthy of it's presentation the current owners have spent much time and effort presenting this home to an exacting standard providing the a perfect combination of ultimate modern comfort and the inherent attributes and feature that produces an air of elegance so often associated with homes of this age. One further benefit is the availability of off street parking, which so often, when not available, can be a major objection to concluding a sale. Now that you've found it, its up to you to make sure you own it, so view it now !!
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor. Half glazed door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid black walnut wood floor. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 18'3" x 12'10" (5.56m x 3.91m)
- Open fireplace with Sandstone surround and hearth. Solid black walnut wood floor. Cornice. Ceiling rose. Wall light point. Dimmer.
- DINING ROOM 12'0" x 11'0" (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Open fireplace with slate hearth. Solid oak wood floor. Cornice. Dimmer.
- DINING AREA/SNUG 12'3" x 10'1" (3.73m x 3.07m)
- Karndean tile flooring. Open plan to ....
- KITCHEN 13'4" x 10'2" (4.06m x 3.10m)
- Range of Mussell solid timber high and low level cupboards and drawers with Wange panels. Ceramic work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in stainless steel 5 ring gas hob and oven and combination microwave. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light.
- Semi integrated washing machine. 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Karndean tile flooring. 4 Downlights. Sweeps Vac system.
- REAR PORCH
- Built-in storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Double glazed Velux window. 2 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 5 13'7" x 10'2" (4.14m x 3.10m)
- White suite comprising: Bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. 5 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 1 18'3" x 18'4" into bay (5.56m x 5.59m into bay)
- Ceiling rose. Oak semi solid wood floor. Cornice.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0" x 11'4" (3.66m x 3.45m)
- Ceiling rose. Cornice. Feature fireplace.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 3 17'0" x 14'9" (5.18m x 4.50m)
- Oak laminated wood floor. Built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 4 12'0" x 10'11" (3.66m x 3.33m)
- Oak laminated wood floor.
- Terraced garden in stones and pavestones. Flowerbeds with shrubs. Lights.
- Rear Yard. Tap and light. Off street parking for 2 cars.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »