- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Attractive & Spacious Detached Villa in a Much Admired Location
- Lounge with Dining Area & Separate Living Room, both with Oak Fireplaces
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with 4 Oven Oil Fired Aga with Electric Module & Breakfast Area Open Plan to Conservatory
- Separate Utility Room & Cloakroom with Low Flush Suite
- 4 Bright Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
- Substantial Roofspace with Potential for Conversion Subject to Planning Permission
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Driveway Parking & Large Garden Store
- Well Maintained Gardens to Sides & South Facing Front Garden in Lawns with Flower Beds
Additional InformationThis most attractive McDowell built detached residence occupies a most convenient position just off the Malone Road within walking distance of many leading schools and the shops, bars and restaurants on the Lisburn Road.
The property is deceptively spacious with the living room being open plan to kitchen and conservatory.
The property now requires modernisation and updating but has been priced accordingly.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak fireplace with tiled inset and gas coal effect fire, under stairs storage, oak panelled walls, wooden flooring.
- WALK IN PANTRY:
- Range of cupboards.
- Wash hand basin, tongue and groove panelled walls. Separate low flush wc.
- 5.79m x 4.88m (19' 0" x 16' 0")
(into side bay). Oak fireplace with cast iron inset, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
Attractive carved wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling. Open plan to . . .
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.83m x 3.96m (22' 5" x 13' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level Highland pine units with granite work surfaces, sink unit, oil fired four oven Aga (2 oil fired, 2 electric with grill) and double hotplate, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling with spotlights, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to . . .
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 4.37m x 3.28m (14' 4" x 10' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.13m (9' 0" x 7' 7")
Range of units with granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler (needs replaced), tiled floor, door to garden store.
- Leaded glass window, access via Slingsby type ladder to floored roofspace with light and potential for conversion subject to planning permission
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.47m x 4.32m (14' 8" x 14' 2")
Connecting door to . . .
- BATHROOM (1):
- White suite comprising panelled bath, separate corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity unit with granite surface, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 4.34m (14' 2" x 14' 3")
To include built-in wall to wall robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
Brick fireplace, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 2.74m (11' 10" x 9' 0")
- BATHROOM (2):
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Mira shower and folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, linen cupboard, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater, heated towel rail, painted tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights, three quarter tiled walls, marble tiled floor.
- Double entrance gates, tarmac paved driveway with parking. South facing front gardens in lawns and beds, side patio area.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road turn right into Myrtlefield/Maryville and immediately right into Maryville. Alternatively from the Lisburn Road leaving Belfast turn left into Maryville shortly after Osborne Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »