This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Site for development option includes yard and sheds plus field to East and South. Development proposal would include retention of exiting dwelling with possible removal of outbuildings to provide housing on remaining land. Planning Application Ref: LA10/2017/0583/PAD
- A freehold greenfield site
- Extending to circa 1.5 Acre
- Potential for residential development (subject to obtaining all necessary consents)
- Vacant possession
- Road frontage
- Existing Dwelling house in need of modernisation
- For maps and further information contact McLernon Estate Agents
A large building site of approximately 1.5 acre in size in a convenient and central location on the Kevlin Road, Omagh. A full PAD has been carried out on the site.
All enquiries to be made to Rory McLernon on 028 8224 2772
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »