- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Leonard Estate Agents proudly present for Sale “92 Coolebrooke Road”, Fivemiletown. This impressive 6 Bedroom residence is ideally located being in walking distance to the town centre of Fivemiletown whilst also situated on its own site with stunning views across the countryside from the front of the property. This substantial property is approx. 3,800 sq ft and would be ideal as either a spacious family home or indeed for a business opportunity such as a Guest House.
• Oil Fired Central Heating with new Boiler recently installed.
• Spacious family accommodation offering 6 spacious bedrooms.
• 2 bedrooms en-suite
• Modern kitchen and utility room fitted with integrated appliances.
• 4 reception rooms with additional study and office.
• PVC double glazed windows throughout.
* Entrance hall 5’10” x 8’7” & 13’11” x 4’5” - laminate flooring
* Kitchen 16’ 6” x 11’ - tiled flooring. Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
* Utility Room 10’5” x 8’ - tiled flooring
* Dining Room 11’4” x 11’5” - laminate flooring
* Drawing Room 12’2” x 15’9” - carpeted
* Sitting Room 11’6” x 23’5” - laminate flooring
* Downstairs bathroom 6’ x 4’
* Office 7’8” x 6’4” - carpeted
* Living Room 14’8” x 10’1” - laminate flooring
* Downstairs toilet 4’ x 5’
* Hallway from En-suite to Study - 6’ x 5’
* Study 10’ x 12’
* Landing Area - 11’10” x 5’10” - carpeted
* Bedroom 1 - 11’7” x 12’ - carpeted
En-suite 6’8” x 8’5” - with Shower Unit
* Bedroom 2 - 11’7”. x. 10’5” - carpeted
En-suite 7’5” x 8’ - with shower unit
* Hallway from bedroom 1 to bedroom 2 - 12’3” x 3’ - carpeted
* Hallway to bedroom 3, 4, 5, 6 etc - 17’9” x 4’ - carpeted
* Bedroom 3 - 7’7” x 11’7” - laminate flooring
* Bedroom 4 - 11’ x 10’ - laminate flooring
* Bedroom 5 - 10’2” x 8’ - carpeted
* Bedroom 6 - 10’5” x 16’3” - carpeted
Dressing room 8’4” x 10’6” - carpeted
* Main Bathroom 7’9” x 10’2” - Tiled Flooring - Shower unit & separate bath.
• Garage 17’ x 16’
Store 17’ x 8’
PRICE GUIDE £210,000
Leonard Estate Agents highly recommend viewing as a property of this size and location seldom comes on the market.
Office - (028) 6772 4242
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with Leonard Estate Agents. Please contact us to arrange your appointment. We are open from 10am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Mortgage: We are delighted to work with a highly experienced mortgage broker & we are happy to arrange an appointment so that you can discuss your requirements.
Leonard Auctioneers & Property Management Ltd (trading as Leonard Estate Agents) themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:(A) The particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. (B) No person in the employment of Leonard Estate Agents have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »