- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Property On An Attractive Corner Site
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Bathroom In Coloured Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Off Street parking
- Within Walking Distance Of Belmont & Ballyhackamore Village
- Convenient To Leading Local Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Close To Bus & Train Links & Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationThis charming detached property is found off the Belmont Road, in a highly convenient setting which is located close to excellent leading primary and post primary schools, public transport links and the outer ring.
The property comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining area, and a conservatory on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms and a main bathroom in coloured suite. Outside, there are front, side and rear garden areas along with off street parking.
Within strolling distance of the bustling Belmont Road & Ballyhackamore Village areas that are synonymous with excellent eateries and cafes, Belfast City Centre, and Titanic Quarter are also very accessible from Belmont Church Road.
Early viewing is a must!
- uPVC double glazed front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Stained glass door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
Built-in fireplace with marble inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 3.05m (19' 0" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring hob. Eye level oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Tongue and groove ceiling with spotlighting. Terrano flooring.
- 2.9m x 2.44m (9' 6" x 8' 0")
- Stained glass windows. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.31m (12' 0" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Built-in wardrobe. Laminate wooden floor.
- Coloured suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and shower fitment over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear, paved patio. Garden in pebbles. To the side, garden in lawn. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. To the front, garden in lawn. Off street parking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »