- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Cash Offers Only
- Well presented semi detached home
- Tasteful use of internal decor
- Open plan living/dining room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- 3 to 4 well proportioned bedrooms
- Utility room
- Bathroom with white suite
- Double glazed
- Phoenix Gas central heating
- Driveway to front
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ideally suited to the young professional or family market
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well presented semi detached home offers ease of access to Holywood's town centre with its many shops, restaurants and boutiques, an excellent range of both primary and secondary schools and Belfast City centre for the commuter via both road and rail.
Internally the accommodation comprises of an open plan living dining room, kitchen with breakfast area and 3 to 4 well proportioned bedrooms. Other benefits include utility room, bathroom with white suite and Phoenix Gas central heating.
- Timber front door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.95m x 3.33m (26' 1" x 10' 11")
Fireplace with timber surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth, solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, 5 ring gas hob, under oven, stainless steel extractor above. Access to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.41m x 1.02m (7' 11" x 3' 4")
Plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit.
- BEDROOM (4)/OFFICE:
- 3.15m x 2.41m (10' 4" x 7' 11")
French doors to rear. Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.26m (10' 11" x 7' 5")
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.35m (11' 6" x 11' 0")
At widest points.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.02m (11' 6" x 9' 11")
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity unit, panelled bath with chrome shower unit over, gas fired boiler. Low voltage spotlighting.
Off Bangor Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »