- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom 3 Reception Semi Detached House
- Adjoining 1 Bedroom Self Contained Annex (Ideal For Rental/Air BnB)
- Garage & Outhouses To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows (House Only)
- Excellent Decorative Order Maintaining Many Original Features
- Private Spacious Corner Site With Ample Parking
- Convenient Location Close To Town Centre, Shops, Schools & Public Transport
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating
- No 92 Ballycastle Road Coleraine has been modernised, extended and redecorated throughout to such an exceptional high standard whilst maintaining a number or original features and character that make this property unique. Offering well laid out spacious accommodation with the additional 1 bedroom self contained annex to rear giving any new owner the option to use for rental potential or Air BnB. The spacious corner site is fully enclosed by wall and mature hedging with garage and outhouses and ample parking. Interest is sure to be high and early viewing is recommended.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With picture rail, storage cupboard, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 5.31m x 3.51m (17'5 x 11'6)
- With wood burner stove with feature slate surround and hearth, laminate wooden flooring, French doors leading to rear.
- Family Room 3.71m x 3.33m (12'2 x 10'11)
- With wood burner with feature surround and marble hearth, picture rail, laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 3.10m x 2.79m (10'2 x 9'2)
- With fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with tiling between, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, extractor fan, tiled flooring, archway leading to:
- Dining Area 3.96m x 2.08m (13'0 x 6'10)
- With picture rail, tiled flooring, feature vertical radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.94m x 3.30m (12'11 x 10'10)
- With picture rail, telephone point.
- Bedroom 4 / Self Contained Annex 3.91m x 3.10m (12'10 x 10'2)
- With Belfast sink unit, wooden worktops, low level units, plumbed for washing machine, French doors leading to rear, door leading to Kitchen.
En-suite Shower Room: With fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, extractor fan, recessed light, tiled floor.
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 4.04m x 3.20m (13'3 x 10'6)
- With 2 x storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 2 3.96m x 3.63m (13'0 x 11'11)
- With hotpress and storage cupboard both with original doors.
- Suite with fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, feature free standing bath with telephone hand shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, recessed lights, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Garage 6.68m x 3.38m (21'11 x 11'1)
- With double doors, pedestrian door, light and power points.
- Outhouse 1 2.97m x 2.79m (9'9 x 9'2)
- With double doors, light and power point.
- Outhouse 2
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden to front enclosed by mature hedging and wall laid in lawn with concrete pathway. Access to rear via double gates leading to fully enclosed spacious tarmac and concrete parking. Feature paved patio area with recessed ground lighting. Outside tap and lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »