- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- AIB occupy part of the building as their Northern Ireland headquarters.
- The office accommodation has been stripped back to shell and core and will be refitted to a Grade A specification to include a new entrance façade and high-quality reception area.
- The offices are served by four passenger lifts, on-site security staff and a manned mailroom,
- The offices will also provide for raised access flooring, CAT 6A Voice & Date structured cabling, dedicated heat recovery ventilation system, double glazed windows and LED lighting throughout.
- The EPC Rating of the property is currently being re-assessed following refurbishment.
Office accommodation set over three floors situated in an excellent location within ease of access to business, transport, hotels, shopping, coffee shops and restaurants in Belfast City Centre.
Grade A office accommodation extending to potentially c 29,200 sq ft, which can be sub-divided.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »