- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With Composite Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Decorative Wood Fireplace And Coal Effect Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Vaillant Gas Fired Boiler
- Two Spacious Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floor (One With Built In Storage)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Communal Yard To Rear
- Communal Car Parking To The Front With Path To External Entrance Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
A Well Presented First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Separate store. Cloakroom.
- 5.57m x 2.96m (18' 3" x 9' 9")
Measurement taken at widest points. Decorative wood fireplace with coal effect electric fire. Laminated timber floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.08m x 2.28m (10' 1" x 7' 6")
Range of high and low level units, Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer composite sink unit with mono style swan neck mixer tap, Plumbed for washing machine, Vaillant gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.45m x 2.19m (14' 7" x 7' 2")
Measurements taken at widest points. Built in storage. Laminated timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.26m x 1.89m (10' 8" x 6' 2")
Laminated timber floor.
- White suite. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Sink. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Laminated timber floor.
- Enclosed communal yard to rear. Communal parking to front with path to external entrance door.
- Please note, a service charge of £16 per month is payable, the purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn onto Drumbeg Drive. Follow the road to the left then round to the right. Number 91 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »