- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantial detached.
- Four bedrooms.
- Three reception rooms.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Immediate possession.
A substantial detached family residence that enjoys a prominent position within this established residential area that continues to be in high demand. Four excellent bedrooms / three separate reception rooms ( including converted garage ). Sunroom. Kitchen area open to family area. Separate utility room. Downstairs w.c / cloakroom. White bathroom suite. Double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. With thought and investment the home needs care and attention.. Exceptional doorstep convenience / walking distance to leading schools / shops / excellent transport links to include the Glider Service. Immediate possession / chain free. Well worth a visit ! EPC D57
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Separate w.c, wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 15'7 x 13'2 (4.75m x 4.01m)
- Feature wooden effect strip floor, fireplace with marble inset and marble hearth, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- LIVING ROOM 9'8 x 9'2 (2.95m x 2.79m)
- EXTENDED SUNROOM 13'8 x 10'8 (4.17m x 3.25m)
- Tiled floor. Feature archway to;
- KITCHEN AREA 14'4 x 13'2 (4.37m x 4.01m)
- UTILITY ROOM 10'6 x 5'6 (3.20m x 1.68m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler.
- FAMILY ROOM 13'10 x 10'4 (4.22m x 3.15m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'10 x 12'6 (3.91m x 3.81m)
- BEDROOM 2 15'4 x 13'4 (4.67m x 4.06m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'10 x 7'6 (2.69m x 2.29m)
- BEDROOM 4 16'9 x 11'0 (5.11m x 3.35m)
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, electric shower unit, tiling, carparking to front, enclosed to rear, flagged, mature hedging, secluded.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 13'10 x 10'4 (4.22m x 3.15m)
- Currently in use as a family room.
- Carparking to front while flagged to rear, mature shrubs and planting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »