- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms Both into Bay
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Off Street Car Parking
Additional InformationGenerous Period Semi Detached Villa Set On A Superb Corner Site In Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime position within this most desirable location, this attractive period semi detached villa will impress all with deceptive internal space. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 plus reception rooms with lounge and living room into bay, kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, downstairs shower room and retains many period features. Holding an excellent corner site with garage, off street parking and conveniently positioned to many leading schools, public transport links and excellent local shopping makes this a home not to be missed.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Pvc double glazed entrance door, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Original vestibule door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.29 x 3.71 (14'1" x 12'2")
- Into bay, feature marble fireplace, tiled inset, picture rail, 3 double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.38 x 4.11 (11'1" x 13'6")
- Into bay, feature marble fireplace, tiled inset, 3 double panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.76 (12'4" x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, access to en-suite shower room.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk-in shower area, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, radiator.
- Kitchen 3.91 x 3.10 (12'10" x 10'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.95 (10'3" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.38 x 3.25 (11'1" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.33 x 4.95 (10'11" x 16'3")
- 2 panelled radiators, feature cast iron fireplace, tiled inset, cornice ceiling.
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Hard landscaped gardens front and side with mature shrubs and flowerbeds, driveway, outside light and tap, off street car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »