- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive and extended semi detached in this exclusive location.
- Walking distance to Finaghy Railway Station and lots of nearby amenities.
- Four bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Kitchen open to dining space.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Off road carparking.
- Viewing recommended.
Very pleasantly situated just off the established and extremely sought after Finaghy Road North, this impressive and extended four-bedroom semi-detached home offers well-appointed living space extending more than 1200sq ft. With Finaghy Railway Station on its doorstep together with a wide choice of excellent schooling and a plethora of nearby amenities in Finaghy/Upper Lisburn Road and Andersonstown together with plenty of space for anyone working from home, this charming home must be seen to be fully appreciated. Four well-proportioned bedrooms with additional dressing area/home office space. Two separate reception rooms to include an extended lounge/family room to the rear of the property. Kitchen open plan to dining space with feature double doors. White bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia, and guttering. Off road car-parking. Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden. An impressive home with modern accommodation in proximity to Leisure facilities, Golf Courses, beautiful Parklands and arterial links to name a few and we therefore strongly recommend viewing this excellent home. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 13'0 x 12'8 (3.96m x 3.86m)
- Solid wood floor, bay window, spotlights, feature double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'5 x 12'6 (5.00m x 3.81m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, spotlights, open plan to dining space, feature double doors to;
- EXTENDED LOUNGE 15'3 11'9 (4.65m 3.58m)
- Solid wood floor, spotlights, wood strip ceiling, Upvc double glazed door, additional Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to enclosed garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- STUDY / DRESSING AREA
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, cornicing. Access to;
- BEDROOM 1 12'0 x 11'10 (3.66m x 3.61m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'8 x 7'0 (3.86m x 2.13m)
- BEDROOM 3 12'3 x 9'2 (3.73m x 2.79m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 4 10'3 x 6'4 (3.12m x 1.93m)
- Worcester gas boiler.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, tiled walls.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained garden, side area, off road carparking, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »