- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Outstanding Extended Semi-Detached Family Home In Prime Residential Location
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen And Separate Utility Area
- Excellent Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Detached Wooden Garage With Electric Roller Door
- Magnificent Rear Garden And Patios With South Westerly Facing Aspect
- Driveway Parking For At Least Two Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating (With Pressurised Megaflow Water System)
- Majority Teak Framed Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationA magnificent extended semi-detached family home in a prime residential location within Ravenhill Road area. An excellent standard of internal presentation and overall ambiance will have great appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor two large reception rooms, an extended modern fitted kitchen, utility area and understairs wc. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and deluxe family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from majority teak framed double glazed window, oil fired central heating, with pressurised water system. A superb south westerly facing rear garden and an internal charm and appeal that requires internal inspection to fully appreciate.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door, leaded glass inset.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door, glazed panel insets and side panels. Under stair storage.
- UNDER STAIR WC IN CLOAKS:
- Wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.79m x 3.51m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround, slate inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.5m (12' 3" x 11' 6")
- 5.16m x 2.66m (16' 11" x 8' 9")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, Ariston integrated single oven, 6 ring Smeg gas hob, stainless steel Neff extractor fan, part tiled walls, access to utility.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.61m x 2.36m (8' 7" x 7' 9")
Boiler, plumbed for washing machine, access to rear.
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.67m x 3.32m (15' 4" x 10' 11")
(into bay) Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.65m x 3.53m (11' 12" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.53m x 2.26m (8' 4" x 7' 5")
- Comprising panelled bath, mixer taps with shower attachment, wash hand basin in vanity, mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with pressurised system and thermostatically controllled shower unit, towel rail style radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- WOODEN GARAGE:
- 5.73m x 2.89m (18' 10" x 9' 6")
Electric roller door, power and light.
- Large private enclosed rear garden, excellently presented with mature plants and shrubs and boundary hedging.
Onslow Parade runs from Cregagh Road to Ravenhill Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »