91 Millreagh Avenue, Dundonald BT16 1SU
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Superb Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Villa Traditional Build With Three Storeys
- Living Room With Countryside Views
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Room, Kitchen With A Good Range Of Modern Units & Appliances
- Three Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Family Bathroom With Luxury White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Off Street Parking For Two Cars
- Convenient Location, Overlooking The Green Excellent Transport Links
Additional InformationThis superb, modern, detached family home presents an opportunity to purchase a spacious residence in the ever popular Millreagh Development. Antrim Construction Company built family homes have been constructed to a high standard, and are designed to meet the needs of the modern family and their busy lifestyle. Whilst located in a crescent with an elevated position and countryside views, access to many amenities could not be easier including leading schools, the shops, and amenities of Dundonald Village, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings, and Eastpoint Entertainment Village. The location also offers a short commute to Belfast City Centre and George Best City Airport.
Internally the accommodation consists of a welcoming porch through to a spacious entrance hall, living room with countryside views, dining room with uPVC French doors to rear garden, open plan to modern fully fitted kitchen. On the lower ground floor is a WC and integral garage. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with ensuite, and a spacious family bathroom.
Externally the property offers an open front paved driveway leading to garage and an enclosed private rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area. The property also benefit from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
This excellent family home offers an abundance of internal living space in a highly desirable residential area, and it is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. All in all a beautiful family home which can only be fully appreciated by internal inspection.
- Composite front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.91m x 3.53m (22' 8" x 11' 7")
Remote control sectional Insulated up and over garage door. Power and light, plumbed for washing machine. Wall mounted Gas Boiler.
- Low flush WC. Semi panelled wash hand basin with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.76m (17' 9" x 12' 4")
- 2.21m x 1.27m (7' 3" x 4' 2")
- 6.43m x 3.35m (21' 1" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Integrated appliances. 4 ring gas hob and under oven. Stainless steel glass extractor canopy. Dishwasher. Blanco sink unit with mixer tap. "Bosch" Fridge and freezer. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to rear garden with tiled patio area and garden laid in lawn.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with Aqualisa shower, mixer tap and shower screen. Low flush WC. Semi-panel wash hand basin with mixer tap. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.12m (12' 5" x 10' 3")
Excellent range of full length wardrobes with sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi-panel wash hand basis. Panel base WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.1m (12' 0" x 10' 2")
Wired for sky.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.29m (12' 0" x 7' 6")
- Linen cupboard. Access to partially floored roof spaces via wooden ladders. Power and light.
- Gardens to rear laid in lawn.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »