- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- No Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE: 91 Merville Garden Village, Newtownabbey, BT37 9TQ. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £63,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC Rating: D.
We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive ground floor apartment which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Shore Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and a separate fitted kitchen. There are also two bedrooms and bathroom area. Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is communal parking to front
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 15'3'' X 10'5'' (4.65m X 3.18m)
- Feature fireplace, cast iron & tiled inset, marble surround, radiator.
- KITCHEN 10'2'' X 7'10'' (3.10m X 2.39m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, gas boiler.
- REAR HALL
- Built in mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM 1 14'11 X 11'9'' AT WIDEST (4.55m X 3.58m AT WIDEST)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, radiator, built in mirrored sliding robes.
- BEDROOM 2 11'6'' X 8'10'' (3.51m X 2.69m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BATHROOM 6'4" x 5'8" (1.93m x 1.73m)
- No suite but plumbed for bath, wash hand basin and wc, tiled walls and floor, radiator.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »