- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Family Bathroom
- Good Sized Front & Rear Gardens
- Ample Parking
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this country residence situated just outside "The Spa" in Ballynahinch. Only on internal inspection will the prospective purchaser fully appreciate the bright and spacious accommodation this family home has to offer. The property is within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn and beyond and benefits from an abundance of good Schools in close proximity.
The property comprises living room with wood burning stove, kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the family home further benefits from a paved patio area and large gardens beautifully presented in lawn with mature hedging and trees. With so much to offer, in such a good location, we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch 7'10" x 5'3" (2.39m x 1.60m)
- Wooden front door leading to entrance porch.
- Living Room 13'5" x 11'1" (4.09m x 3.38m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with brick inset, granite hearth, wooden surround and mantle with wood burning stove. Storage cupboard.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 15'9" x 14'7" (4.80m x 4.45m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash backs. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for washing machine, dish washer and American style fridge/freezer. Range style cooker with gas hob and electric oven and extractor fan. Tiled floor. Door leading to patio area.
- Bedroom One 13'4" x 10'5" (4.06m x 3.18m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hot press.
- Bedroom Two 14'11" x 10'2" (4.55m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom Three 14'5" x 8'5" (4.39m x 2.57m)
- Front facing.
- Bathroom 8'6" x 6'1" (2.59m x 1.85m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. Towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- The property is approached by a sweeping stone driveway to a large parking area. There is a raised paved patio area and large gardens laid in lawn and mature trees. Fantastic views over the country side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »