91 Lower Ballyboley Road,
Ballyclare, BT39 9UQ
4 Bed Detached Bungalow
Last listed at Offers over £425,000
Highest download speed: 23 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 2 Mbps
- Impressive Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms; Principal With Walk In Wardrobe & En Suite
- Spacious Lounge; Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Through Family Room
- Deluxe Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Utility Room; Cloakroom; Furnished Cloakroom
- Oil Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Private Driveway; Detached Double Garage
- Large Detached Workshop; Gardens Front, Side & Rear
- Rural Views; Immaculately Presented
Immaculately presented, spacious, four bedroom detached bungalow with detached double garage and large detached workshop, occupying a generous sized site enjoying rural views, located on the periphery of Ballynure village, Ballyclare. The property comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, entertainment sized lounge with multi fuel burning stove set in brink inglenook style fireplace, kitchen with informal dining area through family room, country style fitted kitchen, utility room, cloakroom (plumbed for shower room), four well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with with walk in wardrobe and deluxe fully tiled en suite shower room, and deluxe family bathroom with white four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac, detached double garage, large detached workshop, and generous sized gardens front, side and rear. Other attributes include oil fired central heating with Hive heating controls, PVC double glazing, alarm and CCTV system. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Dual tone, composite front door with matching double glazed side screen. Solid wood flooring. Dual aspect windows. Alarm panel. Glass panelled door with matching side screens leading into:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood flooring. Glazed panelled doors leading into:
- LOUNGE 6.55m x 4.97m (21'5" x 16'3")
- Brick inglenook fireplace with cast iron multi fuel burning stove set on slate tile hearth and sleeper style timber mantle over. PVC double glazed sliding patio door with matching side screens.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING THROUGH FAMILY ROOM 8.71m x 4.94m (28'6" x 16'2")
- Country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Matching split level breakfast bar island. Inlaid ceramic sink with flexi hose mixer tap. Rayburn Aga oven (linked to hot water and heating) inset to brick inglenook style surround with sleeper style timber mantle. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor and recessed spotlights to kitchen area. Solid wood flooring to family room. PVC double glazed sliding patio door with matching side screens leading to rear garden. Stable style door leading into:
- UTILITY ROOM 2.34m x 2.17m (7'8" x 7'1")
- Low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Space for oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Splash back tiling to work surface. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed rear door. Access into:
- CLOAKROOM 2.17m x 1.01m (7'1" x 3'3")
- Plumbed for shower room. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and shower attachment. Light and radiator. Part PVC panelled walls. Tiled floor.
- Access to floored roof space with light. Access to shelved hot press with light. Access to separate built in store with light. Recessed spotlights.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 7.14m x 3.90m (wps) (23'5" x 12'9" (wps))
- Dual aspect windows with feature corner window enjoying rural views over rear garden.
- WALK IN WARDROBE
- Fitted shelving and hanging space. Power, light and radiator.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary, white three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit with drench shower head over. Illuminated mirror over wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 3.95m x 3.87m (12'11" x 12'8")
- PVC double glazed French doors leading to patio areas.
- BEDROOM 3 3.91m x 2.96m (12'9" x 9'8")
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 4 2.64m x 2.48m (8'7" x 8'1")
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- White four piece suite comprising claw foot freestanding bath with central mounted mixer tap and shower attachment, separate fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower unit with drench shower head over. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled floor.
- Brick pillars with double timber gates leading to generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac.
Front and side gardens finished in neat lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in neat lawn, paved patio area, timber decking, screened pond and range of plants trees and shrubbery.
Enclosed paved dog run.
Timber garden shed.
External lighting and power points.
Screened PVC oil storage tank.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.97m x 5.96m (26'1" x 19'6")
- Twin, power operated roller shutter doors and separate PVC service door. Light, power and twin PVC double glazed windows to rear elevation.
- WORKSHOP 11.67m x 7.17m (38'3" x 23'6")
- Power operated roller shutter door and separate service door. Waterproof boarding and insulated. Light, power and generator connection point.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.