- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Period Semi Detached Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen with Dining
- Avocado Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- South Facing Rear Garden
Additional InformationA Most Attractive Period Semi Detached Residence Holding a Prime Position Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location
Holding a magnificent site within this most admired and sought after residential location this attractive Rosemary tiled semi detached residence will have immediate appeal. The extended accommodation comprises three quarter panelled entrance hall, 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms to include extended living room with dining area and patio doors to patio, spacious fitted kitchen with dining off and Avocado bathroom complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling retains much period detail to include leaded light windows and benefits from downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating and uPvc double glazed windows excluding one leaded light window. An extensive south facing rear garden with detached garage and patio areas combines with the most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, leaded light window, three quarter panelled walls, wood strip floor, cornice ceiling.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Lounge 4.74 x 3.79 (15'7" x 12'5")
- Into bay, leaded light window, double panelled radiator, original tiled fireplace, gas fire, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Living Room 7.97 x 3.09 (26'2" x 10'2")
- Hole in wall fireplace, raised hearth, gas fire, beamed ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 6.04 x 2.84 (19'10" x 9'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 2.58 x 2.29 (8'6" x 7'6")
- Leaded light window, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 4.62 x 3.59 (15'2" x 11'9")
- Into bay, leaded light detail, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.75 x 2.87 (12'4" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes, cupboard above.
- Bedroom 2.91 x 2.30 (9'7" x 7'7")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Avocado suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, drench shower, panelled radiator, half tiled walls.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby ladder, partly floored.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn, mature shrubs and flowerbeds, south facing rear garden, patio area, garden sheds, driveway.
- Detached Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »