This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 3800 Sq Ft Detached Gentleman's Residence set on approximately 1.5 acre site
- Solid masonry construction with a decorative Donegal Sandstone outer leaf
- The pitched roof over the property is timber truss construction with a reclaimed slate in Norweign Grey
- Floor construction is a solid concrete floor to ground floor level and Bision slab floor to the first floor
- 80 mil Kingspan high density cavity wall insulation
- Cut sandstone to corners, doors surrounds, plinths and copings
- Harvest Gold Granite window sills
- Gibbsian doorway and window architraves and block quoins of granite
- Douglas fir decorative trusses
- Decorative tail roof rafters
- Tree lined driveway with Beech and Copper Beach Trees
- Option to purchase additional 3.5 acres
Maison Real Estate have the extreme pleasure of welcoming to the open market 91 Killeeshil Road, Dungannon. This gentleman's residence has been partially constructed and left at a construction stage. The property has been carefully constructed to its current stage with the very best material, each floor with solid concrete and the walls are all block. The finer details in this house can only be appreciated on internal inspection. This really is an opportunity to purchase a one off build with the benefit of finishing it to your own specification.
This is the perfect home for families that crave plenty of living space, more than enough bedrooms, beautiful panoramic views and a convenient semi-rural location that is within easy commuting distance to M1 Motorway, Dungannon, Ballygawley or Omagh.
The accommodation is extremely adaptable but presently offers flexible accommodation to satisfy all ages from the younger children that want to play outside in the surrounding gardens through to adults who need their own space.
All in all this is a great family home that will provide you with flexible living and an abundance of outdoor space for the whole family to enjoy! There is an option to purchase a further 3.5 acres of agricultural land.
Only on internal inspection can one fully appreciate the numerous qualities of this fine home. To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Maison Real Estate, Dungannon on 028 8788 0080 or visit www.maisonni.com
Ground Floor: Spacious Entrance Hall, Lounge, Sun Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, Family Room, Study, Cloaks Cupboard, Utility Room and Rear Hallway.
First Floor: Four Bedrooms (Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room), bathroom, hotpress.
External: Detached double garage suitable with opportunity to convert to granny flat, office or games room.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 13 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views