This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attention Investors / Builders Superb Opportunity
- Property in Need of Some Refurbishment
- Three Bedroom Bay Fronted Town Terrace
- Approx Rental Income : £575pcm ( £6,900pa )
- Comparable : 110 Cavandish Street on the Market for £84,950
- Entrance Hall / Lounge / Dining Area / Kitchen / Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Gas Fired Heating
- Enclosed Rear yard
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Tues 21st Nov 12:20pm - 12:50pm
Fri 24th Nov 12:20pm - 12:50pm
Wed 29th Nov 12:20pm - 12:50pm
Attention Investors / Builders Superb Opportunity Three Bedroom Bay Fronted Town Terrace in Need of Refurbishment.Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland. Most of Belfast, including the city centre, is in County Antrim, but parts of East and South Belfast are in County Down. By population before the 2015 council reform, Belfast was the 17th largest city in the United Kingdom and the second largest on the island of Ireland.At the time of the 2011 census, the city of Belfast Metropolitan Area had a population of 579,276.
Accommodation Comprises :
Entrance Hall :
Lounge – 23’4 x 13’0 awp open plan to dining area
Dining Area :
Kitchen – 14’11 x 7’4 Range of High and Low Level Units, 4 Ring Hob and Under Oven, Stainless Steel Extractor, Double Drainer Stainless steel Sink Unit, Plumbed for Washing Machine, Part Tiled Walls.
First Floor : Landing
Bedroom 1 – 13’1 x 10’6
Bedroom 2 – 9’6 x 7’9
Bathroom – 9’5 x 7’6 White Suite comprising panel bath, whb, c/c wc,
part tiled walls
Top Floor : Landing
Bedroom 3 - 11’10 x 13’0 Built in Wardrobe, Skylight
Outside : Enclosed Rear Yard
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »