- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Newly Refurbished Three Bedroom Home
- Superb Level of Finish Throughout
- Extremely Popular Location
- Less than 5 Minutes to the Bars and Shops of Ballyhackamore
- Easy Access to Belfast City Centre
- Gas Central Heating with Brand New Combi Boiler
- Bright, Spacious and Warm Lounge / Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Courtyard
- Brand New Fitted Kitchen with Skylight
- Deluxe Brand New First Floor Bathroom
- Study / Storage Room
- Designer Features including Wall Radiator, Chrome / Waterfall Taps, Shaker-Style Bay Window Seat
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Delightful Rear Courtyard with Brand-New Decking and Seating
Additional InformationSpring is in Bloom'
Set on the boutique-lined Bloomfield Avenue in the heart of East Belfast, and having just undergone extensive modernisation, this grand stylish home is a perfect fit for any professional, 1st-time buyer, couple/family or investor alike.
The fresh finish is sleek and stylish throughout, oozing classic Parisian townhouse chic - with a modern twist.
Refurbished to a high specification, some of the recent works include a brand new kitchen, new bathroom, new carpets, new flooring, spotlights, re wiring, re plastering, and a brand new gas combi boiler with wireless control from the comfort of your living room.
The large living area leads into a bright and airy high-gloss kitchen with a raised roof and skylight. The bathroom includes a luxurious walk-in shower with an elegant and ultra-modern matte-black shower. The contemporary redecoration and designer finishing touches permeate the house, with waterfall bathroom taps and shaker doors enhancing the modern-vintage twist. Add to this a comfy window seat for urban lounging, beautiful white wood effect flooring and French doors leading to a spacious courtyard, and the result is an exquisite finish, ready to move in to!
The finish of the property is matched only by its ideal location, in the much sought-after Ballyhackamore area. Nestled between the 'Hack and Connswater, the house has excellent transport links in and out of Belfast City Centre, as well as easy access to the motorway. This graceful home is also close to numerous local boutique stores and many popular East Belfast bars and restaurants - perfect for continuing the house-warming celebrations long into the night!
- Hardwood front door, glazed inset and glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, low voltage spotlight.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.19m x 3.m (23' 7" x 9' 10")
into bay window
Oak laminate wooden floor, dual aspect windows, feature window seat, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear courtyard, floor to ceiling contemporary radiator.
- 5.59m x 1.75m (18' 4" x 5' 9")
Range of high gloss high and low level units, laminate work surfaces with wood grain effect, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, matt black finish, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, Velux window, plumbed for washing machine, oak laminate wooden floor, concealed built-in gas fired boiler, glazed access door to courtyard.
First Floor Return
- Built-in cupboard with shelving.
- STUDY / STORAGE ROOM:
- 1.85m x 1.4m (6' 1" x 4' 7")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.12m (13' 1" x 10' 3")
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled bath, chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower with overhead matt black shower unit with additional attachment, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 3.2m (13' 11" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.39m (10' 7" x 7' 10")
- Enclosed courtyard laid in authentic grass with raised timber decking, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy, front forecourt.
Bloomfield Avenue runs between the Beersbridge Road and Upper Newtownards Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »