- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Home
- Superb uninterrupted views over the Copeland Islands & beyond to Donaghadee Sound
- Lounge & Study - enjoying superb views
- Dining Room or Bedroom 4
- Kitchen open plan to Conservatory
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with ensuite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage / Garden Store/ Utility Room
- Further Garden Room or Home Office
- Front & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows / Oil Heating
- Only a short drive to Donaghadee's Vibrant Town
Additional InformationSet back from the Warren Road, this is a rare opportunity to purchase one of the best situated houses in Donaghadee. Deceptively spacious, the accommodation lends itself to family living but of course, to many, the major attribute will be the un-paralleled sea views over Copeland Sound to the islands and beyond to the Irish Sea. The accommodation is versatile and can provide three or four bedrooms depending on your individual needs. Downstairs there is a lounge & study both enjoying the superb views, dining room or bedroom 4, large shower room and kitchen leading to conservatory with access to the gardens. On the first floor three well pro-portioned bedrooms, two of which also have uninterrupted views of the Copeland Islands, Master with ensuite shower room & family bathroom. Large and secluded, south-west facing gardens are manageable with the added benefit of additional garden room or home office. Donaghadee - 2019 NI Town of the Year - is a short, scenic stroll away with its stunning harbour and award winning restaurants. Donaghadee's magnificent 18 hole golf course and clubhouse is a matter of a few hundred yards away, Bangor only 5 miles along the road and Belfast a 30 minute drive. Early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, storage under stairs.
- 5.66m x 3.99m (18' 7" x 13' 1")
(into bay). Scrabo stone fireplace, tiled hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling, Double doors with bevelled glass to . . .
- DINING ROOM OR POTENTIAL BEDROOM (4):
- 4.93m x 3.96m (16' 2" x 13' 0")
- 3.86m x 3.58m (12' 8" x 11' 9")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, four ring hob, double oven, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, glazed display cabinet, feature breakfast bar, pantry and space for fridge freezer. Open plan to . . .
- 3.81m x 2.24m (12' 6" x 7' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to outside, excellent views.
- 3.63m x 3.45m (11' 11" x 11' 4")
Wooden fireplace with granite inset and hearth and gas fire, cornice ceiling, excellent views.
- REAR PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, door to outside.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Hotpress with built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
Excellent views over Copeland Islands.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, vanity unit, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 3.3m (14' 8" x 10' 10")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes, excellent views over Copeland Islands.
- Tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 3.73m (18' 5" x 12' 3")
Light and power.
- 3.15m x 2.41m (10' 4" x 7' 11")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 1.8m (10' 8" x 5' 11")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- GARDEN ROOM/HOME OFFICE:
- 3.43m x 2.69m (11' 3" x 8' 10")
- Low maintenance rear garden in paving and pebbles. Outside tap. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Travelling along Warren Road from Bangor, property is approximately 300 yards before Barnhill.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »