90 Tennent Street, Belfast BT13 3GD
Retail unit (601 sq. feet) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- The ground floor is being used as a Newsagents, with storage facilities to the rear, and with the first floor being used for storage purposes.
- The business sells a range of products such as newspapers, confectionary, drinks, sandwiches, microwavable meals, National Lottery tickets, Coffee and also has a Cash Machine and a Pay Point.
- Accounts can be made available to interested parties who have undertaken an accompanied viewing.
Retail Property AND Going Concern Newsagents Business For Sale together.
The property consists of a two storey mid terrace property, and the Going Concern business is a well established, profitable Newsagents business which has been trading for approximately twelve years and which sells a wide range of products.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »