This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Detached Family Home Set Within Private Cul-De-Sac Location
- Bright Living Room With Gas Fire
- Recently Fitted Contemporary Kitchen With Dining Area Open To Sun Room
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking And Detached Garage
- Landscaped Gardens To Front And Rear
- Excellent Location Close To St Anne's Primary School And Rathmore Grammar, Public Transport And Motorway Networks
Additional InformationRarely does a detached family home come onto the market in the popular Oakhurst development off Blacks Road, South Belfast. This home offers excellent accommodation for any family and is well worth viewing.
The home offers four bedrooms, master with ensuite, family bathroom, living room, kitchen/living/dining area with sun room and a study/cloakroom.
Outside the home is set within a small cul-de-sac and occupies a corner site with driveway parking, detached garage and landscaped gardens.
To arrange a private viewing of this superb home, please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- UPVC door to entrance hall with single glazed panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stair storage area.
- 2.01m x 1.12m (6' 7" x 3' 8")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 5.23m (11' 8" x 17' 2")
Oak floor. Hardwood fireplace with gas fire, marble inset and hearth.
- 6.15m x 2.9m (20' 2" x 9' 6")
High and low level units in high gloss with granite work surfaces. Inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Recess for fridge freezer. Four ring ceramic hob with extractor over. Integrated oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.62m x 3.45m (15' 2" x 11' 4")
Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. French doors to outside.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.12m (15' 8" x 10' 3")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 3.07m (9' 9" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.92m (9' 9" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 5.33m (12' 8" x 17' 6")
Under eaves storage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 2.82m (20' 0" x 9' 3")
Light and power.
- Driveway parking and lawns to front. Rear sheds and patio areas.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »