- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Outstanding And Extremely Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Composite Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Open Plan Lounge And Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Utility Area With PVC Double Glazed Composite Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspects And Pavior Brickset Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Pebble Dash Driveway
- Garage With Light And Power
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Composite External Doors
- Excellent C74 Energy Rating For Low Running Costs
A Most Outstanding And Extremely Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Location
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC composite double glazed entrance door with side panels. Storage under stairs.
- 3.95m x 3.01m (12' 12" x 9' 10")
- DINING AREA:
- 3.59m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.02m x 2.31m (13' 2" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Store.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.22m x 2.17m (7' 3" x 7' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Worcester gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. PVC composite double glazed door to Rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.05m x 2.81m (13' 3" x 9' 3")
Two built in storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.19m x 2.85m (10' 6" x 9' 4")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.98m x 1.95m (9' 9" x 6' 5")
Measurements to include built in storage.
- White suite. PVC panelled bath with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
- 5.07m x 2.72m (16' 8" x 8' 11")
Light and power. Up and over door.
- Enclosed rear garden. Pavior brick set patio area. Artificial grass area. Paved patio area. Raised lawn. Outside tap and light. Garden to front laid in lawn with paved path to Entrance Door. Pebble dash driveway.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moss Road turn onto Hillview Avenue. Follow the road to the right then turn first left onto Mountview Drive. Number 90 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »