- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Rear Hall, Three Bedrooms & Shower Room With Separate WC
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Shower Room With Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Enclosed Rear Garden
90 Hill Street, Lisburn
An excellent mid terrace property that has been well maintained and decorated throughout and is set just off the Laganbank Road. The property is situated in a sought after location within walking distance of local shops, schools and Lisburn City Centre, an early appointment to view is highly recommended as interest in this property is likely to be high.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed front door, understairs storage, built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Living Room 13' 4'' x 11' 9'' (4.06m x 3.58m)
- Feature fireplace with electric fire inset, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 11' 4'' x 11' 4'' (3.45m x 3.45m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven, extractor canopy, integrated fridge, part tiled walls, double panel radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine, venting for tumble dryer, uPVC rear door, single panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress shelved and lagged.
- Bedroom 1 11' 8'' x 11' 2'' (3.55m x 3.40m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 10' 2'' (3.53m x 3.10m)
- Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 9'' x 9' 3'' (2.66m x 2.82m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising vanity sink unit, shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower, fully tiled walls, single panel radiator.
- Separate WC
- Low flush WC, part tiled walls.
- Front garden laid in decorative stone. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing, plastic oil storage tank, oil fired boiler in housing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »