- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern mid townhouse
- Two bedrooms
- Comfortable lounge
- Kitchen with dining area
- 1st floor white bathroom suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear gardens
- Off street parking
- Cul-de-sac setting
Additional InformationGreer Park is a popular and convenient setting, located just off the Newtownbreda Road and is close to many leading schools, arterial routes, playing fields, parks, Tesco superstore & Forestside Shopping centre.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, the accommodation comprises of a sunken lounge with an open fire, open plan kitchen / dining room, two bedrooms, fully fitted bathroom suite and enclosed rear garden with patio area. In addition to this the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and off street parking to the front of the property.
This property is chain free and would make a perfect first time buy and/or investment. With demand high we don't anticipate this one sitting around for long so be sure to book your appointment soon!
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed solid wood front door opens onto entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'3 x 13'1 (4.04m x 3.99m)
- Two steps lead down into the lounge area with open fire and wooden surround. Laminate flooring. Access to:
- Kitchen / Dining Room 13'2 x 11'5 (4.01m x 3.48m)
- Open plan kitchen / dining room fitted with a range of upper and lower level units complete with formica worktops, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, integrated electric oven and 4 ring gas hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Access to under stair storage.
- Additional image
- Bedroom 1 12'9 X 10'3 (3.89m X 3.12m)
- Spacious double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard. Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 6'11 (3.56m x 2.11m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom suite 8'5 x 5'9 (2.57m x 1.75m)
- White bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with over hanging shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Low maintenance rear garden with patio area and loose stone. Bordered by timber fencing and mature hedging to the back.
- Off street Parking
- Off street parking located to the front of the property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »