- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Off street parking
- High EPC rating B84
- Quiet residential area
Additional InformationImmaculate three bedroom semi-detached house, off street parking, front and rear gardens at the end of Grangegorm Drive, Ballymena.
Built in 2015 it is part of a small cluster of three properties located in a quiet cul de sac within easy access to the local schools and amenities in Ballymena town centre.
A very energy efficient property with spacious living accommodation in a quiet location overlooking fields to the rear. A perfect first time buyer home.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, WC, Kitchen / dining area and utility room then three bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and intruder alarm. A very high EPC rating. Off street parking bay at the front, front garden and enclosed rear garden overlooking fields.
- UPVC front door, tiled floor, telephone point and intruder alarm panel.
- Lounge 5.22m x 4.2m (17'2" x 13'9")
- Comfortable living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on tiled hearth. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. TV, telephone and internet points. Stairs to first floor landing.
- WC 2.2m x 1.4m (7'3" x 4'7")
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area 5.22m x 3m (17'2" x 9'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Integrated fridge & freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor. UPVC rear door.
- Utility room 2.25m x 1.8m (7'5" x 5'11")
- Tall unit and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses oil boiler. Tiled floor.
- First floor
- Stairs from lounge to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4m x 3.2m (13'1" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.5m x 2.05m (11'6" x 6'9")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.5m x 3.05m (11'6" x 10'0")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Bathroom 2.95m x 1.9m (9'8" x 6'3")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled feature wall, splashback and tiled floor.
- Tamac off street parking bay at front.
- Stoned front garden and tarmac path.
- Stoned rear garden with tarmac path and pavoir brick step. Oil tank. South facing garden with views over fields to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »