- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Currently Trading as Convenience Store
- Easily Converted to Detatched Chalet Bunglow (Subject to Approval)
- Situated in a Quiet Hamlet
- Mahogany Single Glazed Windows
- uPVC External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Concrete Area to Front of Dwelling
- Leaving Dungiven town centre crossing the bridge take right onto the Drumrane Road continue along this road for approximately 2.5 miles, then take left onto the Gortnahey Road, Proceed to the small hamlet of Gortnahey, No:90 is situated on the left-hand-side.
- No:90 Gortnahey Road was built circa 1982 formally a detached chalet bunglow which has been converted into a grocery store. Presently trading as a convenience store this building could easily be converted back to a 4 bedroom detached dwelling (Subject to the necessary approval).
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE
- Open Area: circa 74 sq metres (circa 242'9" sq metres)
- Large area currently used as the shop floor but can can be converted into several rooms or large open plan living area.
- Kitchen: 3.5 x 3.2 (11'5" x 10'5" )
- Having a range of fitted eye and low level units, Matching worktops, Stainless steel sink unit, Built-in hob and oven.
- Shower Room: 2.0 x 1.7 (6'6" x 5'6" )
- Comprising of Fully tiled shower cubicle, Power shower, Chrome heated towel rail, Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 4.4 x 3.6 (14'5" x 11'9" )
- Presently used as office, Wood effect laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
- Shower Room: 2.2 x 2.0 (7'2" x 6'6" )
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, Electric shower, Low flush WC, Wall mounted wash hand basin, Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 4.4 x 4.2 (14'5" x 13'9" )
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3): 4.7 x 4.1 (15'5" x 13'5" )
- Access to roof void, Laminate flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Large concrete area to front.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »