- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Total Area Circa 1,470 sq ft (inc Garage)
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen leading to Rear Garden
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Spacious Adjoined Garage with Electric Door
- Rear Garden in mixture of Lawn & Brick Paviour
- Front Garden in Lawn lined with Mature Shrubs
- Brick Paved Driveway providing Off-Road Parking
- Sought-After Location convenient to Local Schools, Bangor Town Centre & Arterial routes to Belfast
- OFFERS OVER - £274,950
Additional InformationRarely does the opportunity present itself to purchase a well-presented Detached Bungalow, that is simply ready to move in to and enjoy, in one of Bangor's sought after residential areas.
A host of amenities and conveniences are within close Proximity including: Bloomfield Shopping Centre, Glenlola & Bangor Grammar Schools, Bangor Golf Club, Ward Park & Bangor Town Centre.
Internally, this Property offers well laid out accommodation in the form of four well-proportioned Bedrooms, a through aspect Reception Room with a feature open Fireplace and a fitted Kitchen leading out to the spacious Rear Garden. The accommodation is completed benefiting from both a Shower Room and a Bathroom Suite.
This Property benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing throughout.
Externally, To the front of the Property there is a garden laid in lawn edge with mature Shrubs and a brick paved driveway provides off-road parking as well as access to the spacious Garage.
The Rear Garden is laid in a mixture of lawn and brick paving providing an ideal place to relax or entertain. The is also a separate access to the Garage from the Rear Garden.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double doors with complimentary double glazed side panels leading into spacious Entrance Porch complete with tiled flooring. Leading into Entrance Hall.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM:
- 6.63m x 3.96m (21' 9" x 13' 0")
Spacious through aspect Reception Room with a feature Fireplace with a Granite Hearth & Surround.
- 3.2m x 3.05m (10' 6" x 10' 0")
Fitted Kitchen with a range of high and low level units with complimentary Laminate Worktops, an integrated Gas Hob and a 1 ½ Bowl Stainless Steel Sink Unit. Plumbed for a Washing Machine & a Dishwasher. Door leading to the Rear Garden.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.2m (12' 0" x 10' 6")
Rear aspect double Bedroom.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.15m (10' 6" x 10' 4")
Rear aspect double Bedroom.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.87m (10' 10" x 9' 5")
Front aspect double Bedroom.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.21m (9' 8" x 7' 3")
Front aspect Bedroom.
- 2.31m x 2.26m (7' 7" x 7' 5")
Three-piece suite comprising a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, a Panel Bath with Shower attachment and a W.C.. Complete with tiled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three-piece suite comprising a Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, a W.C. and a Shower Cubicle with Electric Shower Unit.
- To the front of the Property there is a garden laid in lawn edge with mature Shrubs and a brick paved driveway provides off-road parking as well as access to the spacious Garage.
- The Rear Garden is laid in a mixture of lawn and brick paving providing an ideal place to relax or entertain. The is also a separate access to the Garage from the Rear Garden.
- ADJOINED GARAGE:
- 6.63m x 4.88m (21' 9" x 16' 1")
Spacious Garage with Light, Power & an Electric Door access from the Driveway and a single door access from the Rear Garden.
Fairfield Road is located off the Gransha Road and effectivley loops from close to it's connection with Broadway around to Dellmount Road's connection with the Gransha Road nearby the rounabout with the Circular Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »