90 Ballynease Road,
Portglenone, BT44 8NX
5 Bed Detached Chalet
Offers over £425,000
Contact the Agent
Offers over £425,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- A Superb Opportunity to Acquire this Deceptively Spacious Family Home together with Garage.
- A Spacious Yard and Workshop Located to the Rear with its own Separate Access would be Ideal for someone needing Business Premises.
- Situated between the Villages of Portglenone & Bellaghy, this property offers an Excellent Country Location & is Convenient to the Main Belfast to Derry A6 & M2 Motorway.
- Boasting Exceptional Living Accommodation including Five Bedrooms, Three En-Suite Bathrooms, Utility Room, Downstairs Wc & Family Bathroom.
- Externally the Property has Fabulous Gardens that are Laid in Lawn, Patio Paved Area & Two Decking Areas.
- Feature Entrance Gates which are Remotely Controlled, Tarmacadem Driveway and Good Parking to the Front, Side and Rear.
- Entrance Hall:
- A beautiful welcome to this home, fitted feature half wall panelling, tiled floor, telephone point, under stairs seating area and hot press. Also hosts Guest Wc fitted with wc, whb, walls part tiled and floor fully tiled.
- Sitting Room:
- A generous sitting room located to the front of the property, fitted with feature wall panelling, wall lights, eye level tv point, tiled floor, open plan through to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area:
- A stunning light filled space fitted with downlighters and tiled floor throughout. The Kitchen is fitted with eye & low level units, stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar and granite worktops and upstand. Integrated appliances are included in the sale. The Dining Area is fitted with feature wall panelling, eye level tv point, double doors leading out to the rear garden, open plan through to both the Sitting Room & Family Room.
- Family Room:
- Located to the side of the property, fitted with feature wall panelling, tv point, tiled floor, open plan through to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Utility Room:
- A large utility space ideal for busy household, fitted with eye & low level units, stainless steel sink & drainer unit, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Family Bathroom:
- Fully tiled and fitted with wc, whb, walk in shower and bath.
- Bedroom 2:
- Located to the front of the property, fitted with storage unit and corner desk
- Master Bedroom (En-Suite):
- A generous master bedroom located to the front of the property with an en-suite fitted with wc, whb, electric shower, walls & floor fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3 (En-Suite):
- Fitted with mirrored slide robes and Hollywood mirror & vanity table. En-Suite with wc, whb, corner shower, chrome towel rail, velux window, walls part tiled & floor fully tiled.
- Bedroom 4 (En-Suite):
- Fitted with built in wardrobes. En-Suite with wc, whb, corner bath, chrome towel rail, velux window, walls part tiled & floor fully tiled.
- Bedroom 5/Study:
- Fitted with storage units.
- Underfloor heating on ground floor
Oil Fired Central Heating System
PVC Double Glazed windows
Beam Vacuum System
Shed/Workshop (12 x 18m)
- Benefits from its own separate pillared entrance, well stoned yard & parking area, provision in place for electric gates. Two roller shutter doors, a separate service door to side, fully insulated, light, power & concrete floor.
Garage / Office Space
- Detached garage with roller shutter door & pedestrian entrance. Currently used as an office & benefits from kitchen & wc facilities, heating & electric points. Storage space upstairs & downstairs.
- Gardens laid in lawn to front and rear, patio paved area, two decking areas, play area finished in bark, manicured boundary hedging, a selection of trees and shrubs. Feature entrance gates which are remote controlled, tarmacadem driveway providing excellent parking to the front, side and rear. Outside tap and outside lights.
- Concrete base in place for additional shed approx. 14m x 6.5m.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT44 8NX | Property For Sale in BT44 | Property For Sale in Portglenone | Property For Sale in Magherafelt Area | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Paul Birt * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.