- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge with Aga style stove
- Kitchen with fitted units
- Bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear yard
- Spacious ground to side of property
- Convenient to Ballymena town
- Easily accessible to Buick Memorial Primary School
- Easily accessible to Cullybackey High School
Additional InformationRequiring some modernisation, this detached bungalow offers any purchaser the chance to put their own stamp on a superbly located property. Offering 3 bedrooms, spacious outbuilding and excellent convenience to Cullybackey train station, there is so much potential; Homes Independent advise early viewing of this attractive investment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With PVC front door. Tiled flooring. Glazed door to Entrance Hallway
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.01m x 3.89m (13' 2" x 12' 9")
With Aga style stove (linked to oil heating). Decorative shelving area. Hotpress with shelved storage. Door to bedroom 3.
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Space for hob and oven with extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Splashback tiling. PVC door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
With open fireplace with tiled inset hearth, surround and mantle. Bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 2.92m (13' 6" x 9' 7")
With open fireplace with tiled hearth, surround and mantle. Bay window
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.29m (10' 0" x 7' 6")
Access to loft
- 2.97m x 2.34m (9' 9" x 7' 8")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and bath. Part tiled walls.
- Spacious ground to front of property with planted shrubs. Spacious plot to side of property which may be suitable for residential development (subject to relevant approvals). Enclosed to rear with superb privacy. 2x spacious sheds to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »