- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationA tastefully presented semi-detached home situated within this mature cul de sac off Limetree Avenue.
The property comprises of a good size site with a long tarmacadam driveway to the side and a fully enclosed rear garden featuring a summerhouse.
Internally the house benefits from a fitted Kitchen with appliances, a modern Bathroom and the addition of a Conservatory.
Conveniently placed, the property is located close to local shops and schools and is a short drive from the city centre, whilst Belfast is easily accessible via the nearby Boomers Way.
Accommodation comprises in brief:- Entrance Hall; Lounge; Dining Room; uPVC double glazed Conservatory; Kitchen; 3 Bedrooms; Bathroom.
Specification includes: Oil fired central heating; uPVC double glazed windows; uPVC double glazed Conservatory; fitted Kitchen in white gloss with appliances; modern fitted Bathroom.
Outside: Long tarmacadam driveway. Storage Shed to side of house. Fully enclosed paved rear garden with pergola and a Summer house. Tap. Lighting. Timber fence and wall surround.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed entrance door. Understairs storage/cloaks cupboard. Stained wooden floor.
- 5.258m x 3.77m (17' 3" x 12' 4")
Stained wooden floor. Fireplace of painted wooden surround, cast iron and slate inset and granite hearth. Part bevelled glazed double doors to:-
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.377m x 3.064m (11' 1" x 10' 1")
Oak beams to ceiling. Stained wooden floor. Patio doors to:-
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- Laminate wooden floor. Spotlights.
- 3.66m x 2.661m (12' 0" x 8' 9")
Tiled floor. Range of high and low level cupboards in gloss white. Built-in double oven, 4 ring touch hob and extractor over in stainless steel. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Access from both Hall and Dining Room.
- Modern white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, electric shower over and glass shower screen; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap; and low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls, fully tiled around bath. Downlighters in chrome. Chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.708m x 3.372m (12' 2" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.888m x 2.683m (12' 9" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.877m x 2.022m (9' 5" x 6' 8")
From Knockmore Road, take Limetree Avenue and Woodlands Court is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
127th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Are you selling this property?
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »