- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 bed, 1 bathroom semi detached residence
- Ideally located within walking distance (200m) of the village centre and all amenities inc. school, shops, church, pubs etc.
- The neighbouring village of Knockanure is within 3.6km south of the property
- The heritage town of Listowel and all amenities is just a ten minute drive away
- Lawn area to the front of the property, yard to the rear with a 30 sqm approx. garage (ideal for storage/DIY)
- Vehicular access to the garage/store via a laneway to the rear
- Oil fired central heating (with solid fuel stove) and double glazed windows fitted throughout
- Connections to all mains essential services
- The property would suit as investment property / family home as it is in "turn key" condition
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Stack are delighted to bring this 3 bed, 1 bathroom semi detached residence to the market. The residence is ideally located in the village of Moyvane and all amenities inc. school, shops, church, pubs etc. The neighbouring village of Knockanure is within 3.6km south of the property while the heritage town of Listowel and all amenities is just a ten minute drive away.
Ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge/sitting room and kitchen/dining room. 1st floor accommodation comprises: 3 bedrooms - 2 double, 1 single and main bathroom with whb & w/c.
The property has the benefit of oil-fired central heating (with solid fuel insert stove) and double glazed windows fitted throughout. The property has connections to all mains essential services.
There is a lawn area to the front of the property and a yard to the rear with a 30 sqm approx. detached garage (ideal for storage/DIY). The property also has vehicular access to the garage/stove via a laneway to the rear.
The property would suit as investment property or as a family home and is in "turn key" condition.
Viewing is recommended and is by appointment only.
- Entrance Hallway
- 4.58m x 1.81m (15'0" x 5'11")
- with wood effect linoleum flooring, glazed door panel and side lights
- Lounge/Sitting Room
- 3.86m x 3.45m (12'8" x 11'4")
- with open fireplace, wooden laminate flooring, fitted shelving, arch through to kitchen/dining room & 1 window
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.40m x 2.90m (17'9" x 9'6")
- with fitted kitchen units, ceramic wall & floor tiles, Hamco 2000 oil fired range, 2 windows and door to rear
- 2.73m x 1.98m (8'11" x 6'6")
- with carpet flooring
- Bedroom 1
- 3.91m x 2.64m (12'10" x 8'8")
- double room with carpet flooring & window
- Bedroom 2
- 3.49m x 3.35m (11'5" x 11')
- double room with fitted units, wooden flooring & 1 window
- Bedroom 3
- 2.87m x 2.70m (9'5" x 8'10")
- single room with carpet flooring & window
- Main Bathroom
- 1.97m x 1.67m (6'6" x 5'6")
- with ceramic wall & floor tiles, Triton T90 SR, bath, whb, w/c & window
Eircode: V31 Y067 GPS No's: 52.498066 -9.370906 On entering Moyvane village via Knockanure, look out for Sherry Fitzgerald sale board. Property located on the left.
Schools near 9 WoodgroveVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »