- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Semi-Detached Home
- Three Excellent Bedrooms (Master With En-suite Shower Room)
- Spacious Lounge With Multi-Fuel Stove
- Kitchen With Island Unit & Open Plan Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom/WC
- Underfloor Heating To Ground Floor
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Driveway To Front with Detached Garage
- Enclosed Garden In Lawn With Patio Area
We are please to offer for sale this stunning semi-detached home, which is part of the exclusive Fairfields development, just off the Magheralave Road in Lisburn. Ideal for a range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, familes or the young professional, the accommodation is well proportioned and comprises on the ground floor, reception hall, spacious lounge with feature multi fuel burning stove, kitchen with island, open plan to dining area and cloakroom with WC. On the first floor there are three excellent bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and a contemporary family bathroom suite. Outside the property benefits from driveway providing ample off street parking, detached garage and an enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area. Located in a most convenient location, Woodfort Gardens offers convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, excellent transport facilities and easy commuting to both Lisburn & Belfast City Centres.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Composite Front Door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Wood flooring.
- LOUNGE 17'1 x 16'3 (5.21m x 4.95m)
- Multi-fuel burning stove.
- KITCHEN 17'2 x 11'7 (5.23m x 3.53m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, Granite worktops, integrated double oven & microwave, gas hob, island unit with stainless steel sink and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
- DINING AREA
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Slingsby ladder to access roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE 12'10 x 12'2 (3.91m x 3.71m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with vanity unit below, low flush W.C, enclosed shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM THREE 12'0 x 7'6 (3.66m x 2.29m)
- BATHROOM 8'4 x 6'11 (2.54m x 2.11m)
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, panel bath, walk in thermostatic shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, heated towel rail, tiled flooring & part tiled walls.
- Garden to rear in lawn with patio area with outside tap. Driveway to front providing ample off street parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »