- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Bungalow In The Much Sought After Lower Braniel Road Area
- Four Bedrooms And Three Generous Reception Areas
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Range Of 'Maple' Units And Integrated Appliances, Breakfast Bar
- Luxury Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Cubicle And Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows Including Garage
- Zoned Security Alarm System Gardens With Raised Timber Decking And Summer House
- Detached Garage And Four Car Tarmac Driveway
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious detached bungalow sitting on an elevated site boasting superb views across Belfast and the Antrim Hills, within the much sought after Lower Braniel area. The accommodation includes four good sized bedrooms, three reception areas, attractive fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a recently fitted luxury bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle.
Furthermore, this property has been meticulously looked after and improved over many years by the current owners to include many other features such as new gas heating fitted four years ago. Other benefits include the wood laminate flooring, patio doors from rear reception area to garden and the attractive raised decking area to the rear with summer house overlooking garden in lawn and boasting further views across Belfast.
Ideal location sitting within a cul de sac just off the Lower Braniel Road and close to many schools and local amenities, plus easy access to the main Knock Road. A great home for families or mature couples wanting a bungalow in a popular residential area such as Woodcroft Rise. A corner site with detached garage and modern accommodation, this property will not disappoint so book your viewing now.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall / Dining Area 13'2 x 9'4 (4.01m x 2.84m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'8 x 13'7 (4.17m x 4.14m)
- Attractive brick feature fireplace with timber plinth, tiled hearth, electric stove and solid 'pine' wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 13'1 x 8'5 (3.99m x 2.57m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'maple' units including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in wine rack, built in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge, integrated washing machine, integrated slim line dishwasher, breakfast bar and partly tiled walls.
- Rear Entrance Hall
- Built in cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 11'1 x 9'2 (3.38m x 2.79m)
- Wood laminate flooring and patio doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 12'3 (3.89m x 3.73m)
- Built in robes with mirrored sliding doors and wood laminate flooring.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising built in shower cubicle with electric 'Mira Sport' shower, folding shower door, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 9'3 (3.56m x 2.82m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 8'8 (3.53m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4 10'4 x 8'2 (3.15m x 2.49m)
- Built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- Bathroom 9'7 x 5'8 (2.92m x 1.73m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with built in shower, PVC wall cladding, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, PVC panelled ceiling, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds, conifers and generous four car tarmac driveway.
Enclosed rear garden with raised lawn, raised timber decking area with summer house, surrounding flowerbeds, brick paviour patio, green house and garden shed with interior light and power.
- Detached Garage 20'6 x 10'7 (6.25m x 3.23m)
- Light, power, up and over door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »