- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Refurbished, attractive three storey town terrace
- Three double bedrooms plus study
- Living room with bay window
- Modern kitchen with range-style cooker and appliances
- Dining area
- Original cornicing and corbels in some rooms
- Spacious first floor bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Newly installed natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Re-wired; Re-plastered; Re-plumbed
- Forecourt and good-sized, enclosed rear yard
- Store with utility area
- Upgraded insulation
- Close to excellent local amenities in Bloomfield, Ballyhackamore and Connswater
- No onward chain
Additional InformationHaving been the subject of a recent, comprehensive modernisation programme, this attractive three-storey home therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
All three bedrooms are well-proportioned whilst the brand new kitchen is open plan to a dining area at the rear.
The spacious, well-appointed bathroom is also of particular note with its stylish fittings and tiling.
Externally the enclosed rear yard is large enough to incorporate a potential sitting area. There is also a useful store which has been plumbed for a utility.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset.
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, corbels.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.02m x 2.81m (13' 2" x 9' 3")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling.
- 3.15m x 2.82m (10' 4" x 9' 3")
(at widest points). Modern range of high and low level units with sink unit and mixer tap. Tiled recess with "Flavel" stainless steel Range-style cooker. Integrated fridge, dishwasher. Feature radiator. Open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 1.66m (9' 11" x 5' 5")
(Narrowing to 2.34). Built-in cupboard. uPVC back door to yard.
- Cornice ceiling, corbels.
First Floor Return
- STUDY/DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.63m x 1.35m (5' 4" x 4' 5")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.93m (13' 4" x 12' 11")
(into bay and at widest points).
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback and cupboards underneath. Low flush wc. Separate corner shower cubicle with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, feature ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 3.14m (12' 11" x 10' 4")
(at widest points).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.17m x 2.15m (10' 5" x 7' 1")
(at widest points).
- Laid in paviors with pedestrian gate and matching railings.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Good sized with room for table and chairs etc. Gate to entry.
- 1.72m x 1.72m (5' 8" x 5' 8")
Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Worcester Bosch Phoenix natural gas boiler.
From roundabout at intersection of North Road and Grand Parade, continue down Bloomfield Road. Woodcot Avenue is on the left hand side after Bramcote and before Beersbridge Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »