- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Cottage Style Villa In Convenient Location Near Portaferry Town Centre
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With A Sea View From The Rear Bedroom
- Two Good Sized Separate Reception Rooms, Both With Feature Fireplaces
- Kitchen Breakfast Room Off The Family Room With Range Of Modern Fitted Cupboards
- Luxury Three Piece White Shower Room Suite / Ground Floor Cloakroom WC
- Double Glazed Throughout / Grant Condensing Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Extensive Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio, Edged Lawns & Shrubs
- Only Short Distance From Local Shops, Amenities, Coastal Walks & Strangford Ferry
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented cottage property only a short distance from the local shops, amenities and coastal walks in the seaside town of Portaferry. The home is tastefully decorated and offers well proportioned accommodation throughout to provide a extremely homely feel. On the ground floor there is a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, a separate family room with fireplace, open plan through to a modern fitted kitchen breakfast area with generous range of fitted cupboards. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, with a sea view to the rear bedroom, and a modern three piece white shower room suite. The home further benefits from double glazing, a condensing oil fired central heating system and a large enclosed rear garden with paved patio, edged lawns and mature well stocked shrubs. Ideal for a variety of buyers, internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, decorative tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator, exposed wood flooring.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Push button WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, exposed wood flooring.
- 4.24m x 3.29m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
Feature fireplace with wooden surround and slate hearth, brushed steel inset, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.39m x 3.21m (11' 1" x 10' 6")
Feature brick fireplace and attached entertainment unit with tiled hearth and wooden mantlepiece, wooden flooring, double panelled radiator, thermostat, open plan to:
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.62m x 3.17m (11' 11" x 10' 5")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged high gloss worktops, round inset stainless steel sink unit and matching drainer, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven and hob, space for freezer, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double panelled radiator, recessed lights, double glazed door to rear garden.
- Hot Press off, roofspace access, sea glimpse from rear window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.22m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, telephone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.32m x 2.24m (10' 11" x 7' 4")
Sea views to rear, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.31m x 2.07m (10' 10" x 6' 10")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with Redring electric shower unit, push button WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with Redring electric shower unit, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, single panelled radiator, recessed lights, sea views to rear.
- Extensive enclosed rear garden with edged lawns, mature well stocked shrubs, Grant condensing oil boiler unit, PVC oil tank, outside tap, paved patio area, sea glimpses.
From High Street turn on to Meetinghouse Street then continue across on to Windmill Hill. No.9 is along on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »