This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modernised terrace property
- Through lounge
- 2 bedrooms
- U.P.V.C. famed double glazing
- Mains gas central heating
- Paved forecourt
- Rear yard and garden
Additional InformationSituated on the Woodstock Road and only a short distance from Belfast City centre this is an opportunity to purchase a modern terrace house with garden. Comprising through lounge and kitchen and the ground floor and two good sized bedroom and bathroom on the first floor the property also benefits from extra outside space with a paved garden to the rear. Internal viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber laminate floor
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.54m x 2.84m (24' 9" x 9' 4")
Timber laminate floor and storage under stairs
- 3.91m x 2.01m (12' 10" x 6' 7")
Modern fitted kitchen in high gloss finish with range of high and low level units, stainless steel extractor canopy, recessed spotlights, plumbing for washing machine and gas boiler
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.m (12' 4" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.26m (12' 0" x 7' 5")
- 2.69m x 1.98m (8' 10" x 6' 6")
White suite including bath, separate tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C., part tiled walls, wood effect lino floor and recessed spotlights
- Paved forecourt and enclosed rear yard. Rear garden across entry in paving.
Located off the Woodstock Road
137th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »