- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow on a Level Site
- Well Presented Throughout
- Flexible Accommodation Depending on your Needs
- Spacious Lounge
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry
- Utility Room
- Integral Garage with Ample Driveway Parking
- Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Popular and Sought After Location
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow is situated within walking distance of Ballywalter Village and offers all the local amenities needed while Bangor and Newtownards are within easy commuting distance making this an ever increasing destination for those looking for a peaceful residential retreat.
Internally the property offers well proportioned and flexible accommodation with the option of either two or three bedrooms depending on your needs. Externally the gardens are laid out in pebbles, shrubs, etc. The property also benefits from an integral garage and ample parking.
Enjoying a delightful site this low maintenance bungalow would be ideally suited to a young family or retired alike.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.88m x 4.88m (16' 0" x 16' 0")
- 3.63m x 3.35m (11' 11" x 11' 0")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric cooker point, space for fridge freezer.
- 1.5m x 0.97m (4' 11" x 3' 2")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.58m (12' 3" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.51m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3)/DINING:
- 3.4m x 2.92m (11' 2" x 9' 7")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower.
Hotpress with Willis type immersion heater and built-in storage.
Access to roofspace.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, Belfast sink unit.
- REAR PORCH:
- Door to outside.
- Service door to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.25m x 2.92m (20' 6" x 9' 7")
Roller shutter door, access to roofspace, light and power.
- Pebbled garden, outside tap.
From Dunover Road turn into Westland Road and No 9 is on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »