- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Excellent 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
Located In A Popular Semi-Rural Area Just Outside Portadown
On The Moy Road
Entrance hall with laminate floor
Lounge with open fireplace and laminate floor
Modern kitchen with dining area
3 bedrooms ( 2 x downstairs, 1 x downstairs)
Master bedroom with en-suite (upstairs)
Bathroom with separate shower (downstairs)
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Tarmac parking area at front
- Entrance hall
- 19' x 3' (5.79m x 0.91m) ½ glazed hardwood front door, laminate floor, shelved hotpress
- 12' 5" x 10' 4" (3.78m x 3.15m) Modern limestone fireplace with black granite inset and hearth, laminate floor
- 10' 7" x 10' 4" (3.23m x 3.15m) Cream shaker style kitchen comprising high and low level units with 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs, space for table and chairs, ½ glazed timber door to rear
- 9' 8" x 7' 8" (2.95m x 2.34m) Modern white suite comprising corner bath, large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, wash hand basin & w.c., tiled floor, partially tiled walls
- Bedroom 1
- 16' 8" x 13' 10" (5.08m x 4.22m) Built in wardrobe, Dormar window
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 2" x 8' (3.40m x 2.44m) Laminate floor
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 11" x 7' 8" (2.72m x 2.34m) Laminate floor
- 7' 9" x 6' 2" (2.36m x 1.88m)
- 7' 5" x 5' 5" (2.26m x 1.65m) Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower, wash hand basin & w.c., partially tiled walls
- Tarmac parking area at front
Tarmac garden at rear with timber boundary fencing
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »