- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- This property is an excellent family bungalow with garage situated on a deceptively spacious site in the lovely thornhill development
- Conveniently located just off Coolshinney Road, Thornhill Drive offers easy access to the town bypass providing links to the main Belfast/Derry Road
- The property boasts beautifully landscaped mature gardens on what is arguably one of the largest sites in a residential development of this type
- Accommodation includes 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite), lounge, kitchen/diner openplan to sunroom, utility room and family bathroom
- Includes tarmac driveway with space for multiple vehicles, front and rear mature garden areas with specimen trees, shrubs and hedging, flagged BBQ area to rear
- Integral garage
- Windows double glazed
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- solid flooring; BT phone point; radiator cover
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD:
- railing and shelf
- solid wooden flooring; BT phone point; TV point; solid fuel fireplace (with back boiler) with granite hearth and surround (piping in situ for gas fireplace)
- range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; Bush cooking station with multiple electric ovens, grill and eight-ring gas hob with extractor hood; integrated dishwasher; space for American-style fridge freezer; TV point; doors to attractive mature rear garden area with flagged BBQ area
- UTILITY ROOM:
- range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; plumbed for washing machine and provision left for tumble dryer; door to rear garden area
- tiled floor; bath; mains connected shower; heated towel rail; toilet; wash hand basin with storage cupboards underneath and built-in mirror cabinet
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- laminate wooden flooring; built-in bedroom furniture; TV point
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- tiled floor; electric shower; toilet; bidet; wash hand basin with built-in cupboards and overhead mirror cabinet unit; heated towel rail
- REAR HALL:
- laminate wooden flooring; sliderobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- BEDROOM (3):
- laminate wooden flooring; built-in sliderobes
- BEDROOM (4):
- Laminate wooden flooring; built-in sliderobes
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »