- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Property
- Conveniently Located Close to Ballyhackamore Village, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Belfast City Airport
- On the Glider Route
- Spacious Living Room with Original Herringbone Block Wooden Flooring
- Drawing Room with Original Herringbone Block Wooden Flooring Opening to Dining Area
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking Leading to Detached Garage
- South Westerly Facing Easily Maintained Rear Garden Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
Additional InformationThornhill Drive is a very popular address conveniently located just off the Upper Newtownards Road and is within walking distance to the vibrant village of Ballyhackamore. The location offers ease of access to the city commuter, Belfast City Airport, Stormont, the Ulster Hospital and Parliament Buildings, as well as a varied range of leading primary, secondary and grammar schools.
This impressive detached property has been extremely well maintained. Of particular note are the three well proportioned bedrooms, two bright and spacious reception rooms with original herringbone wooden flooring and modern fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Externally there is driveway parking leading to a detached garage and a south westerly facing easily maintained rear garden.
We feel this property will create strong interest and will particularly appeal to the young professional and family. We therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal inspection.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original herringbone block wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.23m (14' 3" x 10' 7")
into square bay
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, original herringbone block wooden floor, timber surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth, electric cast iron stove.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.34m x 3.28m (24' 1" x 10' 9")
Cornice ceiling, original herringbone wooden floor, timber surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth, electric fire, feature stained glass twin windows, open to dining area with ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- 6.02m x 2.46m (19' 9" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated four ring ceramic hob, glass splashback, extractor fan above, single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, polished porcelain tiled floor, built-in glazed display unit, built-in high level double oven, hardwood stable doors with glazed inset to rear garden, dual aspect windows, low voltage spotlight, casual dining area.
- Access to roofspace, hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above, access to roofspace via staircase.
- Fully floored, sheeted and light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.25m (12' 10" x 10' 8")
Outlook to rear garden, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.34m x 3.38m (14' 3" x 11' 1")
into square bay
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.49m (8' 4" x 8' 2")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa Aquastream shower unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight.
- 5.82m x 2.92m (19' 1" x 9' 7")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Rear garden with south westerly facing for evening sun, laid in paved patio area, easily maintained, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, oil PVC storage tank, boundary hedging, tarmac driveway for off-street parking, front patio area and laid in loose stone.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road, towards Dundonald, continue through Ballyhackamore and the main set of traffic lights at the junction of the Knock dual carriageway. Continue to the right of the lights at the junction of the Castlehill Road and turn right onto Thornhill Drive. Number 9 is located on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »