- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
DescriptionA stunning and spacious family home enjoying the most wonderful location on the grounds of the picturesque Faithlegg House Hotel. The hotel is a short 15 minute drive from Waterford City in a fabulous countryside setting with restaurants, cocktail bar and lounges overlooking landscaped gardens, 18 hole championship golf course and the Suir Estuary. The leisure centre offers a range of health and fitness activities, beauty treatments and a 17 metre swimming pool.
The impressive and superbly maintained accommodation on the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, two sitting rooms, feature kitchen/dining, study, utility and W.C.
The first floor comprises of five bedrooms, three of which are ensuite and main bathroom. The rear garden set in lawn, matured shrubs, large patio area access via double doors via the kitchen/dining.
This property is one not to be missed, book a viewing today.
- Main Bathroom First Floor
- Tiled floor to ceiling, wash and basin, conor bath, toilet rail
- Bedroom 2
- Fitted wardrobe, bay windows, lamet flooring
- Tiled floor to ceiling, wash and basin, shower and heated towel rail
- Hot Press
- Bedroom 3
- Carpet, Fitted wardrobes, blinds
- 5.05m x 3.07m (16'7" x 10'1")
- Tiled floor, wash and basin
- 16.04m x 10.01m (52'7" x 32'10")
- Fitted TV Unit, curtains, spotlights
- Bedroom 1
- Bay window, lamet flooring, walk in wadrobe with fitted units, curtains
- Tiled floor to ceiling, wash and basin, towel rail
- Bedroom 4
- Lamet flooring, fitted wardrobes, curtains
- Bedroom 5
- Lamet flooring, curtains
- En-Suite 1 Ground Floor
- Tiled floor, 5ft ceiling, coveing
- Sitting Room
- 18.07m x 16.08m (59'3" x 52'9")
- Marble fire, stove, solid wood, curtains
- Dining Room
- 16.08m x 14.04m (52'9" x 46'1")
- Solid wood, fire place, doube door to back, curtains
- 5.00m x 4.00m (16'5" x 13'1")
- Tiled floor to ceilling, heated towel rail, wash and basin
- Sitting Room 2
- 20.01m x 19.07m (65'8" x 62'7")
- Solid wood, curtains, stove, spotlight
- 8.00m x 4.00m (26'3" x 13'1")
- Tiled Floor and shelves
- Utility Room
- 11.04m x 5.04m (36'3" x 16'6")
- Tiled floor and blinds, fitted units, door to back, tiled back splash
- 16.01m x 13.01m (52'6" x 42'8")
- Tiled floor, fitted kitchen, integrated hob and oven, franke sink, tiled back splash, stanley cooker, kitchen island, curtains & blind, double door to patio, spotlight
BER No.: 113578280
Energy Performance Indicator: 169.8 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 9 The FairwaysVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »