- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique Family Home Built Recently with an Authentic Look in Semi-Rural Location
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room with Separate Study
- Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Living/Dining Area Open Plan to Dining Room
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Excellent Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Two Excellent Sized Attic Rooms on the Second Floor
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Oil Fired Central Heating
- Sweeping Driveway for Several Cars Accessed via Private Laneway, Generous Landscaped Surrounding Gardens in Lawns, Trees, Bushes & Stone Paved Patio Area
- Idyllic Location yet Easy Commuting Distance to Many Local Towns & Amenities
Additional InformationA unique family home which was built within the last 14 years but with an authentic look. This detached property is accesed via a private laneway and is in a semi rural location but close to the main Crossgar to Downpatrick road. It offers the privacy of rural life yet being in close proximity to local towns and Belfast only a short drive away.
The accommodation is beautifully presented throughout and comprises; entrance hall, sitting room with study off and large entertainment sized kitchen. There are four excellent sized bedrooms, modern bathroom and shower room. On the second floor there are two attic rooms.
In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, an excellent sized corner site with surrounding gardens, large parking and turning area and side stone paved terrace for sunny evenings. Early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low voltage spotlights, tiled floor. Double doors and glazing to . . .
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.06m (18' 0" x 13' 4")
- 3.48m x 2.36m (11' 5" x 7' 9")
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 9.07m x 4.06m (29' 9" x 13' 4")
From living area double doors to outside. Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, Aga cooker, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, authentic exposed beams. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 4.09m (14' 3" x 13' 5")
Wood burning stove, slate tiled floor, two sets of double doors with glazing to front and rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.9m (10' 8" x 9' 6")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, slate tiled floor, storage under stairs, extractor fan, stable type door and glazing. Large storage cupboard/pantry.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, slate tiled floor, oil fired boiler.
- Window seat with built-in storage, low voltage spotlights, exposed beams.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.59m x 4.32m (18' 4" x 14' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.76m (14' 2" x 12' 4")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with tiled surround and feature tiling, airing cupboard, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 3.58m (14' 2" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.58m (14' 2" x 11' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Eaves storage, low voltage spotlights.
- ATTIC ROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 4.27m (15' 0" x 14' 0")
(at widest points). Eaves storage.
- ATTIC ROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 3.84m (15' 7" x 12' 7")
(at widest points). Eaves storage, window seat, Velux windows.
- Excellent sized corner site with lawns surrounding the property with various trees, pebbled car parking to front, side and rear. Original stone wall boundary to side, stone paved patio to the side. Side 'secret garden' in lawns with hedging and bushes, feature stone walls. Raised summer house/pergola.
- HOME OFFICE:
- Light and power.
From Crossgar to Downpatrick for approximately 2 miles take the 2nd turn off on the left for Crossgar Road East (dont take the first turn off) and then right into The Craig Road, then lapproximately 1.5 miles along turn left onto The Craig Lane (it is unnamed), property found at the end of the lane.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »