- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom end terrace dwelling in the heart of Maghera in the popular Tamney Crescent.
- Spacious corner plot with beautiful garden and paving areas.
- Back boiler which heats radiators.
- Solar panel to heat water.
- Off street car parking to side of dwelling.
- Walking distance to all local town amenities, shops and schools.
- Enclosed attractive garden area at rear, also ideal for BBQs, kids or pets.
- Attic is floored and light has been installed.
- An ideal First Time Buyer or Investor purchase.
- Included in the sale: carpets and floor coverings; light fittings; window blind in living room; curtains; curtain poles & rails; washing machine; fridge; freezer; cooker & extractor hood; TV aerial; satellite dish: black, brown and blue wheelie bins; garden shed; trees, plants and shrubs.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- tiled floor; BT phone point.
- FAMILY LOUNGE:
- laminate wooden flooring; solid fuel fireplace (with back boiler that heats radiators).
- DINING AREA:
- laminate wooden flooring; door offering access to fully enclosed rear garden and flagged BBQ/patio area.
- tiled floor; range of eye and low-level units; sink and drainer; electric ceramic hob, electric oven and grill; extractor fan; washing machine; fridge; freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- lino flooring; wooden shelving and cupboard; door leading to fully enclosed rear garden and BBQ area
- STAIRS & LANDING AREA:
- carpet; attic access (floored with lighting, window and accessed via a pull down ladder).
- BEDROOM (1):
- BEDROOM (2):
- lino flooring; built in shelving.
- BEDROOM 3:
- carpet; built in wardrobe.
- tiled floor; bath with overhead shower; wash hand basin; hot press with water tank and shelving.
- tiled floor; toilet.
- manicured rear lawn with attractive flower beds and water feature; flagged BBQ area; outside tap; wooden shed with electric supply (included in the sale); side gate to brick paved off street parking area; flower beds and brick paved/flagged area to front of dwelling.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »