- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious End Terrace Property
- Spacious Lounge with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Reception Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Large Insulated Timber Storage Room
- Front and Easily Maintained Rear Garden
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional, Family or Investor Alike
Additional InformationThis attractive end terrace home is ideally located off the Holywood Road, within easy walking distance of Belmont's bustling village, yet offering ease of access to Belfast city centre and George Best City Airport via both road and rail, and is in close proximity to an excellent range of local schools.
This charming property is extremely spacious and comprises of large lounge that opens into kitchen, separate reception room, three generous bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. It is further enhanced by uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and an easily maintained rear garden.
With so many attributes on offer we have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal inspection.
- Mahogany PVC front door with glazed inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original quarry tiled floor, storage under stairs, cloaks area, access to large storage room.
- LARGE STORAGE ROOM:
- 4.7m x 2.79m (15' 5" x 9' 2")
Built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, mahogany double glazed access door to rear garden, excellent built-in storage.
- 3.4m x 3.12m (11' 2" x 10' 3")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, outlook to front.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.73m (16' 7" x 12' 3")
into bay window
Original quarry tiled floor, alcove display with cast iron wood burning stove.
Open plan to...
- 5.59m x 2.79m (18' 4" x 9' 2")
L-shaped at widest points
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, original quarry tiled floor, built-in breakfast bar, low voltage spotlight, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, mahogany double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Low flush WC, part wood panelled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.73m (15' 2" x 12' 3")
Laminate wooden floor, picture rail, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.69m (11' 0" x 8' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden, picture rail, hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.15m (11' 3" x 10' 4")
Outlook to front, picture rail.
- White suite comprising: cast iron bath, built-in Redring electric shower unit, PVC panelled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, vanity unit, airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
- Enclosed easily maintained rear garden with extensive paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy, front garden laid in lawns with mature trees and plants.
Travelling along the Holywood Road, in the direction of Belmont, Sydenham Gardens is located on the right hand side. Number 9 is situated on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
158th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »