- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Townhouse
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- Excellent decorative order
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows, front and rear doors
- uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- Alarm system
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Entrance Hall:
- With tiled floor, uPVC front door.
- Open plan Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Area / Family Area
- 4.7m x 3.81m (15' 5" x 12' 6")
with two television point, telephone point and tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining Area:
- 6.88m x 2.95m (22'7 x 9'8)
with eye and low level units, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, Indesit 4 ring gas hob, Indesit oven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, recess lighting, tiled floor.
- Family Area:
- 2.49m x 2.31m (8' 2" x 7' 7")
with tiled floor, sliding patio door leading to rear garden.
- Utility Room:
- 2.01m x 1.75m (6'7 x 5'9)
with low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan, tiled floor, gas boiler, uPVC rear door.
- Comprising w.c and wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
With access to roof space, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.52m x 2.69m (14'10 x 8'10)
with television point, thermostatic control.
- Comprising tiled walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiling, w.c., heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (2):
- 4.04m x 2.69m (13'3 x 8'10)
- Bedroom (3):
- 3m x 2.01m (9'10 x 6'7)
- Bathroom and w.c. combined:
- Comprising modern bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, tiled walk in shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiling, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lightning.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden to rear laid in lawn fully enclosed by lapped fencing, access to rear via pedestrian gate, outside light. Outside light to front.
- All purchasers will be shareholders in a MANAGEMENT COMPANY formed to maintain communal and open space areas.
On approaching Portstewart on the Station Road from Coleraine, take the first right after the roundabout onto Culdaff Road and travel to the end of the road. Turn right and proceed to the top of the road, turn left and continue into Swilly Park, continue straight on and Swilly Court is situated on the right, number 9 is located to the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »