This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- Prime Location Within the Ring Road
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Many Amenities
- Large Open Plan Living Room to Dining/Family Area
- Living Room has Open Fire Which is Linked to the Water System
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Private Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns
- Driveway with Excellent Parking Facilities
- Detached Garage
- Demand Expected to be High
- Early Viewing Essential
- Ready for Immediate Occupancy
Additional InformationHere is an excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive detached bungalow within ring road offering excellent convenience to many amenities including shops, Bloomfield Retail Park, Ward Park, Bangor Castle Park and Bangor town centre. The property comprises good sized open plan living room with open fire, which is linked to the water, open plan to dining/family area, extended kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there area gardens in lawns to the front and rear as well as driveway with parking. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, cavity wall insulation and detached garage. Properties of this nature in this location rarely make it to the open market and as a result we can recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety and to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door with glazed inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM TO DINING AREA:
- 8.51m x 3.4m (27' 11" x 11' 2")
at widest points Tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire linked to the water, cornice ceiling, archway to dining room.
- 5.74m x 2.36m (18' 10" x 7' 9")
at widest points narrowing to 6'3" Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.33m (12' 3" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.41m (10' 11" x 7' 11")
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with Redring electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, shelved hotpress.
- Front garden in lawns, driveway with parking leading to detached garage. Detached Garage 15'7" x 10'2" at widest points Roller shutter door, power, light, oil fired boiler. Private fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with outside storage shed, uPVC oil tank, outside tap, excellent degree of privacy.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views